The Best Private Tour of Karlstejn Castle
The famous Karlstejn Castle was built in the 14th century by Czech King Charles as his place of residence, It is seated in the beautiful forest on a large hill overlooking the Vltava river. It is an immense fortress built in the 14th-century Gothic style and is home to the royal treasure with incredible wall paintings & portraits of Czech noblemen and kings.
We will pick you up at your hotel and proceed to the city of Karlstejn where we will tour the city and visit Karlstejn Castle and then have a nice Czech lunch (OPTIONAL) in the beautiful nature with running streams, birds singing, and wonderful fresh air. Then continue our tour of the city and castle before return to your hotel around 4:00 pm. It is a wonderful place to visit while in Prague and great for the whole family, couple or individuals.
Highlights of the Karlstejn Castle Day Trip:
- Your personal English speaking professional guide/delegate
- Car or minivan with professional English speaking driver
- You will see the incredible 14th Century Castle of King Charles
- We will shop for unique items in the city of Karlstejn
- You will see the private halls of holy roman emperor Charles the IV
- You will see Sacred Chapel of the Holy Cross
- You will see the view from the great tower of the Czech lands
- OPTIONAL Lunch in the forest at the classic “Dragon Rock” restaurant for authentic Czech food
- Length of the tour is 6 hours
Write us for price, availability and booking – firstname.lastname@example.org