Private Introductory Tour of Prague
Prague’s old town square is a magnificent area with a breathtaking mixture of Baroque and Gothic architecture. This 4 hour private tour of Prague’s Old Town to Mala Strana (Lesser Town) gives you an informative look into Prague’s historic quarter.
Best Private Introductory Tour of Prague
You will see Old Town Square, Powder Gate, Municipal House, and Prague;s famous astronomical clock and much more. A beautiful and relaxing private personal walking tour filled with picturesque views and incredible sculptures, artworks and amazing architecture. We will have you well oriented after the tour to find the best shops, restaurants and good advice from your own personal guide about what to see and do in Prague,
- See Prague’s Old Town and Astronomical Clock
- Spend time on the Charles Bridge
- See Prague’s well known attractions
- Learn everything about Prague from your personal guide
- Be well oriented after the tour
- Enjoy Prague’s amazing historical facts from you own personal professional licensed guide
- Relax and enjoy yourself
Contact us now to book your Introductory Tour of Prague –
Private Full Day Tour of Prague
Our full day private tour of Prague lasts 6 hours and we will show you all the popular sites and many things you would not see without a professional licensed local guide. You will see all of the breathtaking main attractions of Prague. You will see the Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Powder Gate, Municipal House, Astronomical Clock. Experience much more with a private tour, the best restaurants, shopping and good local advice and see hidden places completely missed on a commercial group tour.
Rated 5 Stars on TripAdvisor
Enjoy perfect quality time in Prague
- Professional Personal Private Guide/Delegate
- An excellent quality sightseeing tour for those who want a relaxing extended personal day tour of Prague.
- Avoid commercial crowded areas
- Pick up and safe return to your hotel
- See all the main highlights of Prague and the best insiders advice
- Best quality sightseeing tour for those who have only one day to spend in Prague.
- See places in Prague you will never find without a personal guide.
- You can stop as you wish at restaurants, shops and Cafes.
- Excellent personal friendly, easy, relaxing walking tour any season
Simply Write us now for availability and booking –
Private Tour of the Prague Castle Complex
On this 4 hour private walking tour of Prague Castle Complex we will take you to the Prague Castle and beautiful areas surrounding Prague Castle. To make it easy you will have prepaid entry into the Prague Castle area to avoid long lines of tourist.
We will begin our tour with breathtaking overlooks of Prague. You will see all three courtyards of the castle complex and enter St. Vitus Cathedral, King Charles Riding Hall, and St. George Basilica. Your private guide will show you many more hidden areas at the Castle not seen by commercial group tours.
- Meet at your accommodation then proceed to Prague Castle Area
- Professional Licensed Private Guide/Delegate
- Entry tickets to Prague Castle included in the price
- We will take you on an informative and comfortable private tour of the Prague Castle area
Write us now to book your Private Prague Castle Tour –
Jewish Prague Tour
We will give you a private walking tour of the many Jewish Heritage locations in Prague including Franz Kafka house, Statue of Rabbi Loew, The Legend of the Golem and more. Breathtaking interiors of synagogues and ceremonial halls.
See the Best Synagogues in Prague
On this 4 Hour Walking Tour of Jewish Prague we will show you the many beautiful synagogues, Prague’s Jewish Folklore and walk you through the Jewish Quarter. To avoid the lines and crowds our Jewish Quarter Tour includes prepaid entry into all locations of the Jewish Quarter in Prague and the Jewish Cemetery included in the price. You will experience the history and culture of Jewish Prague. You can also combine this with our Tour of Terezin for a complete look at Jewish history in Czechia.
- Private Licensed Guide to show you the locations
- Entry Tickets to All Locations in Jewish Quarter
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Maisel Synagogue
- High Synagogue
- Jewish Town Hall
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Ceremonial Hall
- Klausen Synagogue
- Length of Tour 4 Hours (1/2 day)
JEWISH PRAGUE TOUR
Write us now to book your Jewish Prague Tour –